Podcast Recording Studio in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia
Servicing Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
The Washington metropolitan area includes Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland including Arlington, Alexandria, Bethesda, and Rockville. It is home to over 6 million residents and is the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the country.
It is also home to the Federal Government and a number of other major business industries including biotechnology, defense contracting, non-profits & associations, practices (law, medical, dental) and many small-medium sized businesses. A few of the largest companies that call the Washington DC area home are Booz Allen Hamilton, Capital One, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, General Dynamics, Hilton, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, just to name a few. With this many organizations in the area, it is very important to stand out through marketing and clear communications.
Volubility Podcasting provides expert podcasts for organizations of all sizes. We rely on our expert audio professionals who have years of experience producing pristine clear audio. We truly believe in quality, and our podcast recording studio located in Washington and servicing all of the Washington Metro area including Rockville, Bethesda, Arlington, Alexandria, Reston and more, is perfectly equipped for all your podcasting needs. We handle everything from recording, producing, editing, hosting, and distribution. We also have access to the best voiceover talent, strategy consultations, transcripts and more. Podcasts are one of the best ways to expand and engage your audience and we offer the best podcast production services to make sure you do it right with the least hassle involved.
Our audio professionals provide a turnkey podcast solution—from recording and editing to online hosting and more. Everything you need to start podcasting expertly.
Podcasts - the hottest trend in digital marketing
Podcasting allows you to deliver your message to a targeted clientele, donor list or subscriber base in the most convenient way for them to consume it—listening on their devices, during their commute, while they’re at work, on-demand.
But it has to be done right.
There are over 500,000 podcasts out there. If you want to cut through the clutter...
- Instead of producing a podcast yourself (which ends up sounding like DIY), let us do it for you. We can create high quality audio production in 10% of the time it takes most novices to create poor quality audio.
- Our enterprise class hosting platform transmits your podcast to multiple delivery outlets (such as iTunes and Stitcher) with the most robust analytics available.
Highest quality recordings with professional microphones and equipment, plus advanced internet/phone connectivity for interviews.
Fast, seamless editing by our seasoned audio professionals to guarantee optimum podcast flow for your listeners and relief for you and your staff.
PODCAST COACHING & CONSULTING
Professional voice coaches make you feel comfortable even before you enter the recording booth for the first time.
"I’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with Charles on our internal podcast. He returns a great product in a timely manner, and he goes above and beyond by patiently answering my questions and providing advice to help me build the best audio for my audience. I have learned a lot by working with him."
— Stacy Hayward Raine, Marketing & Communications Manager for Gift Planning, The Nature Conservancy
- "Charles Lipper of Volubility Podcasting came to me highly recommended and I see why. None of [my voice talent] were accustomed to studio recording and were quite nervous. Not only was Charles extremely warm and professional, he coached each of them into delivering … with passion and conviction, just as they had written [their scripts]. We had a wonderful experience. He's meticulously detailed in sound editing and does a fantastic job of communicating. I paid it forward and recommended him to a colleague and will continue to send folks his way! Happy client!” — Annika Young, Auhnreel Productions
- Charles Lipper is one of the most talented Audio [Professionals] that I have had the pleasure to work with in my twenty plus years of editing. He handles every client in an efficient and professional manor.
— John Prete, Owner - Prete Media
- I find that Charles has a real love for what he does and takes great care with each and every project on which he works. He is flexible, amenable and generally wonderful to work with.
— Traci Harris-Jenkins, Post Production Coordinator - Ventana Productions
- I’ve never met such a dedicated, creative, multi-disciplined talent like Charles Lipper.
— Wayne Alan Kan, Creative Director - Kan Be Creative LLC
We guarantee your satisfaction, delivering the highest quality podcasts with realistic schedules and fair, predictable billing. — Charles Lipper, Founder & CEO